Thursday, October 29, 2009

'you look like a doily'



oh 'reality bites', if i had a dollar for everytime i watched that movie in the 90's id be a rich gal!
its nearlys daves 30th! and for the occasion we are having a 90's themed night, yes! think grunge, 'friends', teen angst movies, oasis, spice girls, wearing lingerie outside (what was with that?) and all things 90's. needless to say we have been raiding everyones cd collections for 90's hits and have found some gold! hole, 'celebrity skin' now has residency in my car, and beck, 'odelay' has residency on my cd player at home.

so my question is.....'whats your favourite song/album from the 90's?'

7 comments:

  1. Three words.... Stone Temple Pilots. And the eels. and my other fave Ani DiFranco and her album little platic castle.
    Thanks for the walk down memory lane, enjoy your theme night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh 'vaseline' and 'interstate love song'! a lady of my own heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has to be the Chillies for me - Blood Sugar Sex Magik esp. Breaking the girl is my fav. by far. Ahh the memories :) Flannel shirts and Blundstones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! fantastic, im listening to rhcp best of as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down it would have to be Twenty 4 Seven's hit 'Slave to the Music'. I don't know how many times I heard that song in the 90s. I secretly still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Red Hot Chillie Peppers, Faith Mo More, hummm maybe I am still living in the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe! im there with you tanya! viva la 90's

    ReplyDelete