Friday, November 13, 2009

my creative space


as some of you know, we are holding THE party of the year (daves 30th) tomorrow night! so my efforts have been concentrated on sourcing some great brie, making sure we have enough sav blanc, and as you can see making floral arrangements! tomorrow i have a fun filled 30 something degree day of filling balloons with helium, arranging tressles, and chilling beer.
next week im back on the sewing thing! sorry janice, i have been neglecting you of late!
have a grand weekend everyone! enjoy!
peace! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bec. Just to let you know that you are the winner of my fabric giveaway. Please email me your details and I'll get it off to you asap. Hope you had a good party last night!! Raewyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the party was lots of fun and THE party of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange.... I wrote here yesterday but I see it's not here. Anyway, it was just to let you know that I've posted your fabric off to you! Have a good day! x

    ReplyDelete